What are the decisive factors considered in the application process?

As for undergraduate studies, the decision is taken on the basis of completeness of all required documents and meeting the deadlines. In relation to the second-cycle studies (master’s degree), applicants will be additionally reviewed in terms of their bachelor’s studies final results and other related documents. Therefore, it is necessary to submit copies of all required documents to International Office as soon as possible.

Which step should I take first?

First of all, you have to fill-in the application form and submit all required documents listed on our website (Application Documents).

How should I send my documents?

You have to send copies of all required documents by email in PDF or JPG file. You are also obliged to submit all original documents to International Office upon arriving in Poland.

Is there any age limit?

When applying for a bachelor’s degree programme a candidate should be under 26 years old, whereas for a master’s degree programme - under 30 years old. 

What do you mean by: "Written request addressed to the Vice President for International Relations, including the chosen degree programme"?

You are obliged to write a personal statement in which you will let us know more about yourself, your life experiences and your personal qualities, so that we have a clearer idea of your personal and intellectual development.

You should also explain why you’d wish to commence a given course at our University and how you would wish to put the knowledge in practice afterwards.

You may also add some other relevant information, e.g.: Membership of Professional Organizations, Scholarships/Prizes/Awards, etc., which might be an advantage in the application process.

What do you mean by: "Health certificate including a clause that the student is in good health and is capable of commencing studies"?

The health certificate issued by a medicine doctor must include a clause saying that you are in good health condition and capable of commencing studies. The certificate can be issued either in English or Polish language.

Am I required to possess an English language certificate?

Yes, foreigners for whom English is not the first language and for whom English was not the language of instruction in previous education (e.g. secondary school) must provide a Certificate of English language proficiency at B2 level. The list of accepted certificates can be found on our website (English Language Requirements).

What is the current tuition fee?

Current tuition fees and other costs can be found on our website (Tuition Fees).

Please note: the fees do not cover accommodation.

Do you provide accommodation?

The University guarantees to provide accommodation for new full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students in first year of study at UITM.

Do you offer any part time courses?

No, we do not offer any part-time undergraduate or postgraduate courses for international students.

In case of the student’s visa denial, will I get a refund?

Yes, you will. If your application for a student's visa has been denied, the tuition fee which you paid in advance will be refunded.

Please note: application fee is not refundable.

Are scholarships for academic merit, special talents or sport achievements available?

There is a possibility of obtaining a scholarship but not earlier than after the first semester. It depends on a student’s GPA and the total number of students applying for the same scholarship.

The student can apply for a scholarship for academic merit after fulfilling the following entry requirements:

a) they obtained all credits in the previous semester with an average grade at least 4.0 (B);

b) in the previous academic year they retook only one exam.

When does the academic year start?

There are two semesters in one academic year in Poland.

The winter semester starts on 1st October, the summer semester starts on 23rd February.

What is the cost of living in Rzeszow?

The cost of living including accommodation in a dormitory, public transport, food and some entertainment ranges from EUR 250-300 per month.

Can I make a tuition fee payment on my arrival in the University?

No, you cannot. In order to obtain a student’s visa you will need to submit a letter of acceptance issued by our University, to the Embassy. The University of Information Technology and Management requires submitting a confirmation of tuition fee payment before we issue the letter.

Can I be transferred to your University?

To be considered for a transfer admission, you need to have completed at least one year of study by the time you plan to enroll in UITM. In general, the procedure is the same for all international students.

The UITM dean may give permission for your transfer to a higher semester, after fulfilling the following:

  • You should receive a written permission from a dean at your university for the transfer in which it will be stated that you have completed all formalities and are not in arrears nor any liabilities;

  • You should receivet all documents from the university (originals) regarding your course of studies and grades: "Discontinuation Certificate" / "Transfer Certificate"/ No Objective Certificate translated into English or Polish language. There are no fixed forms for these documents.

Do you accept summer semester applicants?

No, we do not. Our study programme structure is not meant for mid-year acceptance/transfer.

Where can I get further information?

Further details on admission procedure can be found on our website

You can also contact International Office at: io@wsizrzeszow.pl

When is the application deadline?

The deadline for submitting all documents is 30th September .

Who will help me adapt to a new place?

We run the Buddy Programme for international students. Your buddy will help you adapt quickly to new conditions.

All materials contained on this site www.kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl are solely for the
information purposes and does not contain an offer within the meaning of article 66 of Civil Code.