Application Documents

Documents required from foreign students wishing to apply for an undergraduate programme (Bachelor).

Application Documents UITM Rzeszow

Please note: when applying for a Bachelor ’s degree program a candidate should be under 26 years old. Required documents  have to be sent via email at: Should you encounter any problems when preparing your application please contact the Recruitment Specialist for International Students directly. Contact details are mentioned in the tab Contact us


  • Application Form for Undergraduate Studies (available here);

  • Motivation Letter addressed to the Vice President for International Relations including justification of one’s choice of a particular field of study

  • Curriculum Vitae in English signed by the candidate

  • High School Education Diploma including a marksheet (original copy and sworn translation into English or Polish) with Apostille or legalized by the Polish Embassy (see the complete list of members of Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents)

  • Notary attested  eligibility certificate in which it is stated that candidate has the right to apply for admission to any tertiary institution in the country under which educational system his/her High School Diploma was issued. Statement of the total number of years completed at school (including primary, secondary and/or higher secondary school) has to be also added to this document or provided separately. If English was the language of instruction during previous education it can be mentioned in the Eligibility Certificate as well. Please, download the template of this document here: Template of Eligibility Certificate

  • English Certificate (which confirms knowledge of foreign language at least at B2 or higher level in accordance with the Common European Framework). The list of accepted certificates can be found here.

    NOTE: The requirement does not apply to candidates for whom English was the language of instruction and examination at school.
  • Health Certificate (stating that that candidate is in good health and capable of commencing studies abroad)

  • Scanned copy of  passport (photo and personal data section)

  • Birth Certificate (original copy and sworn translation into English or Polish)

  • 1 Photograph 35x45 mm (undamaged, up-to-date colour photographs exposed evenly on a light background, made not earlier than 6 months before).



Documents to be delivered on arrival:

  • All of the documents required for the admission procedure as well as diplomas/official mark sheets/ transcripts must be submitted as originals.

  • International Travel  Insurance (the minimum coverage shall be 30,000 EUR)

  • Visa/ TRC copy.



Important Notes



At a student’s request the University may offer help with  finding accommodation in a student’s  dormitory only.

The request for accommodation must be sent while applying for studies via email.


Pickup Services

There is a possibility of providing transport from the Warsaw airport, for a group of at least 10 people, at the approximate cost of 50 EUR per person.

The request should be submitted to International Office at least 2 weeks  prior to students’ arrival in Poland at:

Medical/Health Insurance

Every foreign student is obliged to purchase health insurance. EU/EEA citizens should possess European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).

For Non-EU/EEA it is highly recommended to sign a health insurance agreement with the Polish National Health Fund (the monthly rate is PLN 46.80) or with one of private medical centres which covers all basic health services (min 30 000 EUR). There are no exceptions to this rule in accordance with the ordinance of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education October 12, 2006, Art.1, Point 2, Section 3, on foreigners undertaking and continuing studies and participating in scientific research and training.

Degree Recognition/Nostrification Procedure

Nostrification is a procedure whereby a foreign educational qualification is compared to its Polish equivalent and their equivalence determined.
According to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education  of October 12, 2006, Art.1, Point 6 on foreigners undertaking and continuing studies and participating in scientific research and training: “The candidate is required to submit a certificate stating its equivalence with the relevant Polish maturity certificate / diploma of higher education, not later than till the end of the first semester of studies”. Failing to comply with this requirement will result in the student’s expulsion from the university. The Education Office in Rzeszow (Kuratorium Oświaty w Rzeszowie) is a pertinent institution in charge of the nostrification procedure.

NOTE: Recognition of a certificate is not necessary in the following cases:


  • certificates or other documents issued by schools operating in educational systems of EU, OECD or EFTA members, which allow access to higher education institutions in those countries (at present: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Canada, South Korea, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Malta, Mexico, Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, USA, Hungary, Great Britain, Italy);

  • IB diplomas (International Baccalaureate) issued by International Baccalaureate Organization in Geneva;

  • EB diplomas (European Baccalaureate) issued by European Schools in accordance with the Convention drawn up in  Luxembourg on 21 June 1994;

  • certificates issued in countries with which Poland has signed bilateral agreements concerning the recognition of education (certificates issued under the agreements which expired will still be recognized on the basis of those agreements).


Temporary Residence Permit For Study

Temporary residence permit is a kind of residence permit which you may apply for when your visa expires and you are still planning to stay in Poland. The first permit is issued for a period of 15 months (the period of the academic year or the preparatory course, extended for a period of three months). The next permit may be granted for the maximum period of 3 years. The  minimum amount required while applying for the temporary residence permit in Schengen area is 630 PLN per person/month, or its equivalent in a foreign currency.

For enquiries related to admissions please contact:
International Office
ul. Sucharskiego 2
35-225 Rzeszów

Tel. +48 (0)17 866-13-47
For general enquiries please contact:
Interational Relations Department
ul. Sucharskiego 2
35-225 Rzeszów
Tel. +48 (0) 17 866-12-71
Fax. +48 (0) 17 866-13-12


All materials contained on this site are solely for the
information purposes and does not contain an offer within the meaning of article 66 of Civil Code.